Thursday, January 14, 2010

* We do the BEST.. Let GOD do the rest... *

This quote reminds me to my friend. She always said this quote to me.
And this poor poem created by me.. Dedicated only to you...

My dear friends....
When I am falling down
When I am lost my way
You start hold my hand
and be with me.

Thank you friends..
For a great friendship that you gave to me.
For a strength you build to me.

But now I see you,
In a different light.
Yes, you still be my best friend ever,
But now its a different way.

Sometimes we really miss the moments that we have shared together.
We cried.. we fight.. we argued to each other...
and this is how our love bonding...

My dear Friends...
I wish I can turn back time...
and lay down to a memory lane...
How I wish I can be a good friends to you.
A friend to rely on..
Be a shoulder to cry on..
I know we cannot take it back
As much as we would like to
But we could forget
And start all over
Just friends, that's me and you

I just want let you know..
Your friendship means a lot to me,
Although we never had much anything else.
My wish..my hope...
May God bless you always.

No comments: